We continue our series of Dub Techno podcasts!
Our 43rd episode is out today, 24 June 2022.
Welcome to our weekly music show, dear listeners, this time the guest mix for our DUBBISM podcast was recorded by the dub techno enthusiast from Baranovichi, Belarus. Lancov.
Cover photo provided by the author of the mix.
#DUBBISM 043 - Selected and mixed by Lancov https://soundcloud.com/lancov
1. Echter, Jobez - La Creek [Kindisch] @jobez, @kindisch
2. Harrison Fnord - Dubgirl [Statik Entertainment] @harrison-fnord, @schubert-bryzant
3. Helly Larson - Velocity [Lucidflow] @hellylarson, @lucidflow
4. Greg Gow - Darkest Hour [Restructured Recordings] @greg-gow, @restructured_recordings
5. Alessandro Crimi - Dubweiser [Sthlmaudio Recordings] @alessandro_crimi, @agnes
6. Alessandro Crimi - Opaque 1 [two.birds] @alessandro_crimi, @twobirds
7. Yagya - Sleepygirl 6 [Delsin] @yagya, @delsinrecords
8. Andrey Pushkarev - Protagonist [Lessizmore] @andrey-pushkarev, @lessizmore
9. Frank Hellmond - True Lines [Etui Records] @frank-hellmond, @etui-records
10. Unknown Artist - Untitled (Dub Chronicles 1) (B1) [Dub Chronicles]
Listen on Youtube: https://youtu.be/XK8d7KyerRo
Listen on MixCloud: https://www.mixcloud.com/PIRANHASIBERIA/dubbism-043-lancov-dub-techno/
Listen on VK: https://vk.com/piranha_siberia?w=wall-34183512_1919%2Fall
Listen on Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/dubbism-043-lancov/id1543144404?i=1000567568926
Listen on Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/d9709235-23c5-4338-b8c6-681a6734d392/episodes/9881bb74-4938-43a0-be6d-8d7f4eac70c6/piranha-siberia-dub-techno-podcast-dubbism-043---lancov
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/piranha-siberia/id1543144404
Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.com/podcasts/d9709235-23c5-4338-b8c6-681a6734d392/piranha-siberia-dub-techno-podcast
Good day. My name is Kirill, I am from Belarus, the city of Baranovichi. I have been fond of music since childhood. Not a little-known Enigma project laid the foundation for the formation of my musical taste. Then, in 1996, I came across an audio cassette with a recording of The Prodigy, which had a huge impact on electronic music and me in those years.
After the 2000s, I listened to Electro House, House. In 2007, in one of the local nightclubs, I met guys (Dj), who showed and taught the basics of DJing (many thanks to them for that).
Until 2010, I was interested in Progressive House, Electro House... until one of my friends showed Richie Hawtin's performance. After that, there was a complete revolution in my musical preferences.
Also, the turning point was the discovery of the label [a:rpia:r]. I regard Romanian techno as a kind of phenomenon in the music industry. Plus, to all this "set" I am also attracted by Dub music - with its thoughtfulness, slowness, sometimes even cosmic sound.