Still here for now. Don’t tell Jen!
In the Stack of Stupidity this week:
* The White House wants to remove us all from the Internet
* Texas Democrats charter a $1.5M private jet flight to DC to drink beer and avoid going to work… oh and now they’re wanted fugitives and they probably gave the vice president coronavirus
* A lightning bolt takes out a George Floyd mural. What if God was one of us?
* TikTokers are brushing their teeth with Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
* Everybody in Black Widow is a clueless idiot
* Disney World cancels Christmas and Universal Studios gets cancelled
* People think there are too many Italians on the Italian national soccer team
* Fast food workers almost burn down their restaurant with an indoor fireworks display
Plus, watch for appearances from Sam in Boulder (of The Liberal Show with Pam & Sam), riot grrl Anna Phylactic and Caribbean cockroach chef Delroy Brown.
Check out our online shop for hilarious T-shirts that are sure to turn heads, including the new Stars & Stripes and CNN Get off the Air designs - https://www.bonfire.com/store/wompodcast/
Watch the video version of the show here - https://rumble.com/c/c-315047
Remember, the first place to listen to the audio version of the War On Morons is on the Hamin Media Group every single Tuesday at 6 a.m. EST. Make sure to subscribe to HMG - https://haminmediagroup.podbean.com/
#stupidcriminals #fakenews #parody #podcasts #comedy #conservativecomedy #politicalhumor #FloridaMan #satire #talkradio