Nic and Matt return for another week of news and deals. In this episode:
- Nic's feud with the NYT
- How Lysenkoism fits in
- Issues with the contemporary press
- Coinbase does the biggest direct listing of all time
- Is COIN a trojan horse for Bitcoin?
- Coinbase mafia?
- The best thing about Coinbase being public
- Gary Gensler finally confirmed as SEC chairman
- Our thoughts on Hester Pierce's token safe harbor 2.0
- How do you do disclosures in token land?
- The former CIA director points out that Bitcoin has less illicit usage then believed
This episode is brought to you by Sovryn, DeFi on Bitcoin.