How to create a good work environment? Some tips:
1. -Foster respect: In a company or work team, different personalities meet, who may not have the same beliefs, realities, work systems, etc. Therefore, respect ensures that coexistence is healthy and constructive.
2. -Listen to all opinions: A good leader must ensure that his entire team considers itself heard. In addition to having different points of view, he will be able to identify the problems or behaviors that must be improved to achieve a good functioning.
3. -Properly handle crises: In all companies there are moments of crisis, but it is key to safeguard stability. For this it is essential that the resolutions are executed calmly. In turn, the leaders will have the mission of delivering signals of security and order.
4. -Taking people into account: Changes are often confusing or even complicated moments. To avoid crisis it is important to know what the workers think. Is something not working? They are the best allies to find the solution.
5. -Earn the trust of the workers: Recognizing a good job or thanking the collaboration is a very simple way to generate bonds with the team members. If you take the first step, it can become part of the company culture.
Discover more in this podcast. read less