Huzzah! Episode 100! Young Gilbert - the Marquis de Lafayette - is not ready for war at the tender age of eight - but a smelly stranger taunts him about gaining glory by defeating a frightening beast! You can help ensure this podcast continues to bless future listeners – please consider supporting Playful World Ministries and this podcast through: https://actintl.givingfuel.com/brownlee
The Order of the Seven animal team helps birth one nation under God by entering the lives of a unique generation of children chosen to become the Founding Fathers of the United States of America.
Each episode is hosted by Max, Liz and Nigel – and includes a selection from the audiobook, “The Voice, the Revolution, & the Key!”
For your very own copy of the audiobook, written by Jenny L. Cote, read by our own “Announcer Lad” Denny Brownlee – go to Audible.com. Just click here: http://bitly.ws/cik6
And we’d love to hear from you, too! Email: Jenny@epicorderoftheseven.com
This episode features:
- 1:18 - Announcer Lad says this episode is special - but doesn’t reveal why - he just leaves!
- 4:32 - Announcer Lad returns - only to find Max Liz and Nigel have left!
- 4:49 - The Voice, the Revolution, & the Key - Chapter 46 - “The Beast of Ge´vaudan” - Part 1.
- 20:25 - Miss Jenny helps show you how you can be a part of this production!
- 21:53 - The Voice, the Revolution, & the Key - Chapter 46 - “The Beast of Ge´vaudan” - Part 2 .
- 29:17 - Miss Jenny and the gang discover four cakes have been ordered to celebrate… something having to do with the number 100!
- 32:02 - Miss Jenny brags on our Announcer Lad in light of producing 100 Episodes!
- 32:45 - the Singing Baker Brothers treat us to a song to go with our cake! It’s our 100th Episode! (and you’re probably already saying, “well duh!”). Sing along:
“One Hundred Epic Episodes”
Congratulations …on your big day
One hundred Epic episodes have come our way
First Max and Liz in Season One helped us relive the Ark
Then Nigel added his own squeak - to their meow and bark - woof-woof
With Author Lass Extraordinaire, a lady we call Jenny
And Monsieur Announcer Lad whose name is one of many.
Benny? Lenny? Kenny? Penny?
We just can’t pick ‘cuz- there’s so many!
Can it really be one hundred weeks? It sure did go by fast!
Now let’s go do a million more - ‘cuz we’re havin’ a blast
With the Epic Order of the Seven… The Podcast! Whoo-hoo!!!