You can have relationships with all sorts of things. Not just people, and certainly not just in the context of a romantic relationship or a friendship. Your relationships are just your thoughts you have about the other person or the other thing, and in this week's episode, I dive in to my relationship with a piece of hardware/technology that I would like to improve, so then I get a different result. All it takes is a willingness to take a look at our thoughts, and give ourselves the space to decide, if we truly can think anything we want about something, what would you want to think and feel? The limit is the sky.
• Register for the free public pop-up coaching call on Tuesday, November 9th, 2021 (second Tuesdays at 2) from 2:00-3:00 CDT (click here to register) or copy and paste: https://morgandodsoncoaching.ck.page/699b77e427
• To learn more about coaching with me, get on the email list, or schedule a consult, visit my clean, easy to navigate website:
• Get on the email list: enter your email by clicking here, or copy and paste: https://www.morgandodsoncoaching.com/subscribe
• Interested in coaching? Book your free hour-long consult call by clicking this link or copy and paste: https://www.morgandodsoncoaching.com/consult
• This week's quote by Hal Elrod (Author of The Miracle Morning): "The moment you take 100% responsibility for everything in your life is the same moment you claim your power to change anything in your life. Responsibility does not equal blame. Blame means who's at fault. Responsibility means who's committed to improving a situation."